Interprofessional STEM Scholars Program Teaches 4th/5th Graders About Alzheimer’s Disease

The STEM Scholars Program, a new interprofessional community outreach program at UT Health San Antonio provides a platform for dental, graduate, health professions, medical and nursing students to interact and collaboratively design and present health-related topics at local K-12...
Read More →

Interprofessional STEM Scholars Program Teaches 4th/5th Graders About Cancer

The STEM Scholars Program, a new interprofessional community outreach program at UT Health San Antonio provides a platform for dental, graduate, health professions, medical and nursing students to interact and collaboratively design and present health-related topics at local K-12...
Read More →

Gifts for Children: We’re Not Just Here At Christmas!

There are always sick and hospitalized children as well as children in need year round. Please donate a NEW toy (do not gift wrap) or, you may make a monetary donation. Your department representative will handle the gifts and/or monetary donations and will bring them to: The UT...
Read More →

Interprofessional STEM Scholars Program Teaches 4th/5th Graders About Diabetes

Read More →

GSBS Ghost Tour of Downtown San Antonio

GSBS students went on a ghost tour of San Antonio on Friday, October 4, 2019. On this 90-minute walking tour led by Sisters Grimm Haunted Tours, we explored the haunted streets in the oldest parts of San Antonio. Murder, suicides, the ghosts of famous people, battles, and more...
Read More →

THINK SCIENCE & Discovery Day Recap

The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at UT Health San Antonio partnered with Texas Public Radio to host THINK SCIENCE & Discovery Day on Saturday, August 10 at The Tobin Center for Performing Arts. The free, family-oriented event was held in the Feik Family Rotunda from...
Read More →

Graduate Students Visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center

Over 80 graduate students attended the August Graduate School Social at LEGOLAND DISCOVERY Center San Antonio. “It was really fun to play with legos and trying to build something. As a senior graduate student, it was a nice break from my tight schedule,” said Meena...
Read More →

El Paso Shooting and Fundraising Effort for the Victims

Dear UT Health San Antonio Community, The tragic massacre of innocents in El Paso this past weekend has hit very close to home to me, as it did for many members of our UT Health San Antonio community with connections to El Paso. To me, El Paso is not only my hometown and the home...
Read More →
Secured By miniOrange