Unknown Pathogenic Agents: When Common Decency Is Better Than Nothing

The pandemic of COVID-19 is a challenging situation for every member of society; we all have our role to play in mitigating the mortality caused by the infection. Medical professionals are at the heart of our efforts to prevent a large number of our population from being lost to...
Read More →

GSBS Launches Buddy Connections

GSBS Students, We understand that isolation during the COVID–19 outbreak has become a major concern as more and more people are staying in their homes. During these times, it is important that we all come together to support each other. To this end, the Graduate School of...
Read More →

Cancelled Flights, Missed Connections and The Travel Impact COVID-19

Our spring break trip to India was planned months ago. Dr. Sandeep Subramanian from the Department of Physical Therapy was the brains behind this whole thing. Thirteen students were signed up and eagerly awaiting their departure date to travel across the world to visit the...
Read More →

Traveling On The Verge Of A Pandemic: A Graduate Student’s Visit to D.C. For Hill Day

Japanese cherry trees were gifted to America by Japan as a sign of friendship in 1912. Planted around Washington D.C., these trees bloom and release their sweet scent for only a few weeks in the Spring. There is no better time to visit Washington D.C. than during this blossoming....
Read More →

At Home With Kids? Print A Few Pages From The Pipette Kids Science Coloring and Activity Book

Looking for some fun activities to do with your kids while at home? Print off a few pages of our Pipette Kids Science Coloring and Activity Book. The full 100 page Pipette Kids Science Coloring and Activity Book is available on Amazon at www.amzn.com/1796861782. The book is a...
Read More →

Viva Science SA Canceled

Hello everyone, After thoughtful deliberations, The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at UT Health San Antonio has made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel Viva Science SA as the COVID-19 outbreak remains unresolved. We understand the significance of Viva Science...
Read More →

EnventureSA Has Two Events On Campus

“Inspire” Seminar Series While the prospect of a career in academia attracts several people, many others look at other avenues for their post-graduation careers. However, the reality of the biomedical industry and its job opportunities often remain an unknown for too many...
Read More →

Volunteering at the Alamo Regional Science and Engineering Fair: A novel experience

As a graduate student, my Saturdays are not much different than weekdays. But last Saturday was different for me. I had registered to volunteer as a judge in the Alamo Regional Science and Engineering Fair (ARSEF) held at St. Mary’s University. I have presented my research in...
Read More →
Secured By miniOrange