Comment are off
COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution and What You Need to Know Now
Watch the recorded webinar about COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution where our leaders and experts share valuable information on COVID-19 vaccine distribution plans for UT Health San Antonio that will begin the week of Dec. 14.
Presenters below will cover these topics:
- Who should get the vaccine and when
- Prioritized vaccine distribution recommendations
- Vaccine distribution schedule for our organization
- Distribution logistics (where, when, how to register)
- Safety is our number one priority
- Availability of COVID-19 testing
- William Henrich, MD, MACP, President, UT Health San Antonio
- Thomas Patterson, MD, FACP, FIDSA, Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Jason Bowling, MD, FIDSA, Associate ProfessorDepartment of Medicine/Division of Infectious Diseases
- Cindy Sickora, DNP, RN, Clinical Professor and Vice Dean of Practice & Engagement, School of Nursing
- Michael Charlton, PhD, CHP, LMP, CIH, CSP, CHMM, Assistant Vice President for Risk Management & Safety
FAQS about the Vaccine are available on the COVID-19 website and more are being added as received. Email any questions to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.