Dear GSBS Graduates,
Wondering what you need to do before commencement? Check out the Commencement Checklist to make sure you are prepared for graduation! Also, don’t forget to view the Degree Conferral Timelines on the GSBS Graduation Information webpage to ensure you don’t miss any deadlines.
*Note: in order to participate in graduation you must successfully defend before May 15th.
Register HERE to participate in commencement!
REGALIA NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
Deadline to order regalia in the bookstore or online is March 15th. Visit the bookstore to place your order or follow this link to place your order online. Contact Judy in the bookstore if you have any questions: email@example.com or 210-567-2841.
TO KNOW FOR COMMENCEMENT
- Rehearsal will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 14 in the UTHSA Holly Auditorium. Please make every effort possible to attend with your hooding professor. Practice should take no more than one hour.
- Commencement Dinner will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, in the Holly Auditorium Foyer. A separate invitation will be emailed to you.
- All degree candidates must wear the traditional cap, gown and hood.
- On the day of Commencement you will be asked to arrive and check in at the Academic Learning & Technology Center (ALTC) Foyer no later than 3:00 p.m., May 15. Formation of the Line of March will begin promptly at 3:30 p.m. in the Courtyard Breezeway. We ask that guests arrive and be seated no later than 3:50 p.m.
- A reception will follow immediately after the commencement ceremony in the Holly Auditorium Foyer.
The Spring graduation ceremony is an important event! Be sure to share the Live Streaming Link with friends and family who are unable to attend prior to May 15th so that they can view the ceremony remotely.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing this important occasion with you!
If you have any questions, please call our office at (210) 567-3711 or email Amber Yuker at YukerA@uthscsa.edu.