This July, we partnered with Labroots.com to launch our first ever Science Writing Contest. The contest was open to all graduate students at UT Health San Antonio.
Special congratulations to Erica Osta (1st place winner) and Ayon Bhattacharya (2nd place winner).
Here are the submissions that we received:
- The Science of Pesto by Erica Osta
- Current progress and challenges of drug development in COVID-19 by Ayon Bhattacharya, M.D.
- COVID-19 and Type 2 Diabetes: Shedding light on an often-neglected approach to saving lives during the pandemic by Eithan Kotkowski, M.D./ Ph.D.
- Opposition to vaccines: a global catastrophe by Manpreet Semwal
- CRISPR: One More Weapon In The Arsenal by Saranya Srinivasan
- Inflammation, The Gut Microbiome, And Osteoarthritis: What Is The Link? by Alia Mallah